Doors will not only affect the look of your home from the inside and outside, but where they are placed and the style you choose will also affect your comfort with regard to light, ventilation and privacy. Kaiapoi Aluminium has a range of doors to offer you the best solution.
Kaiapoi Aluminium offers you a variety of residential entrance doors ranging from the sleek, linear appearance of the Axis Series doors, to a Classic collection that blends tradition and proven designs with the low maintenance of aluminium.
Axis & Latitude Series
Clad in aluminium they feature a tongue-and-groove format vertically arrayed for a truly contemporary look. The Axis series also has a two-part construction which allows for the inside of the door to match the interior and a different finish for the outside. A range of hard wearing wood grain, powder coat or anodised finishes are available.
Aluminium clad doors featuring glazed and/or solid panels bordered by mouldings that are stylish and timeless.
Aluminium doors are low maintenance, require no further painting or staining and do not shrink or swell.
Timber doors - Kaiapoi Aluminium also provides aluminium framing and sidelights for timber entrance doors where owners have already selected their own style door.
Hinged doors are often the most frequently used doors in your home and provide a less formal entranceway to your house. Usually used as back doors or utility doors.
- Clean cut, square-edged stiles and wide top and bottom rails which can be further widened if required.
- Square cut rails and hidden compression blocks at the corners provide strength and stability.
- Sidelights, overlights and adjacent windows can be included.
- Either open in or open out doors are available
- Mid-rails or glazing bars available
- Full height safety glass doors can also be supplied
French doors are classically elegant and ideal for outdoor living areas and add a stylish touch to your home. They are ideal where wide access to decks or other outdoor living areas is required.
- The simple, modern look of the square-edged stiles is further enhanced by the clean overlap where the doors meet.
- Can include sidelights, overlights and adjacent windows
- The bottom rail can be doubled in depth for the true French door look.
- Mirror the good looks of the hinged door and bi-fold door
- Can be supplied with curved tops if desired
By using Bi-Folding doors you can make the most of dramatic views and welcome breezes or enhance your indoor/outdoor flow. Bi-fold doors open up the full potential of your outside living by stacking out of the way to one or both sides.
- Feature a bottom roller which carries the door weight at the sill of the frame, this avoids extra lintel loading and results in smoothly operating doors.
- Can include a free-swinging hinged door for easy access without opening up the bi-folds.
- A hold back device can be attached to free swinging doors to conveniently fix back to the next bi-fold panel.
- Follow the design of the hinged and French doors to ensure a co-ordinated look.
Sliding doors are excellent for indoor/outdoor flow leading on to decks or patios, and are also great space savers as all door movement is fitted inside the frame. They have the advantage of offering partial opening for ventilation without the danger of slamming.
- Option of a double slider which has two sliding panels within a frame giving a choice of which to open.
- Multi Slider Doors - open to two-thirds of their width so are ideal for a wide opening to the outside. Are available in two formats - a 3 panel unit with two stacking panels or an ultra-wide 6 panel unit with 2 panels stacking towards one jamb and two towards the other.
Contact Kaiapoi Aluminium for more information or an obligation free quote.